♦my lovely followers ♦

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've been tagged and awards!

Hi ladies! Sorry for the late response on tagged and awards that you passed to me... I really appreciate it. Since we have a whooping almost 1 week vacation due to some holiday, I take the advantage to do this post! let's begin!


Tagged by:

http://beautybydee.blogspot.com
http://www.girlwithglasses123.blogspot.com

Getting to know each other

1. What time did you get up this morning? actually it's not morning 4:00 pm

2. How do you like your steak? well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? umm.. I don't really remember

4. What is your favorite TV show? America's Nest top model, Project Runway, Gossip Girl many more

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love Japan!

6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 hard boiled eggs

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian, Filipino and Japanese

8. What foods do you dislike? bitter foods

9. Favorite place to eat? cozy type resto, with few people.. I need peace of mind ^_^

10. Favorite dressing? mayo mayonnaise w/ pepper

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive boo!

12. What are your favorite clothes? shirt and jeans

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan and US

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full

15. Where would you want to retire? In our house together with my love ones

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Manila

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Elite XC go Gina Carano!

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? eeeeeeee..... hard question :)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? oh my...

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? The lovely readers who do not get tired of visiting me here.. (*mwah!)

22. Bird watcher? with wings or without? whatever it is I do both! haha!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? im an evening person

24. Do you have any pets? 6 dogs, 2 birds, 1 cat

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? ummm... I wrecked my diet!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor

27. What is your best childhood memory? Every christmas.. and New Years

28. Are you a cat or dog person? i think I'm a dog person ratio 6:1 haha

29. Are you married?NO.

30. Always wear your seat belt? nope

31. Been in a car accident? a lot!

32. Any pet peeves? Talkative person inside the cinema :(

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese andpepperoni

34. Favorite Flower? ummm... Santan because this what my bf gave me before haha!

35. Favorite ice cream? double dutch and rocky road yum!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? MCDO- fries and burger : Jollibee- Spaghetti: KFC- Chicken: Kenny Rogers- healthy plate and Paotsin because of their yummy dumplings!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? ummm.. don't want to try

38. From whom did you get your last email? a facebook alert

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I do not have a credit card,but I will spend to some clothes , shoes and beauty products!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? have not done anything spontaneous lately...

41. Like your job? I dont have a job

42. Broccoli? haven't try yet

43. What was your favorite vacation? when I was on my sixth grade, I went to my aunt's sister wedding and I was one of her brides maid, where I met my first love--- her younger brother Titus!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?The BF

45. What are you listening to right now? It's M-o-n-e-y so sexy... Money honey by lady gaga

46. What is your favorite color? black,green,pink,purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I will tag ALL

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 5 days after Jing tagged me

50. Coffee drinker? I am a Coffee drinker



now lets go to the awards


Thiamere gave me an award which is really hard to answer it takes me 1 week to answer it!

This gal is very sweet, I found out that we're similar in many aspects and even our parents has a same birthday! haha! She's really sweet and kind. Love you girl ^_^ although you make my life miserable thinking of what traits I have! haha

Rules of acceptance:

1) Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2) Nominate 7 other blogs.
3) Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.




1. Positive thinker

I never shared a problem to anyone about my problems, and I don't think I have one,
do I? things may come and go you know.

2. Sweet person

I'm really sweet person, my bf is suffering from diabetes right now haha!

3. I easily trust anybody

Like thia, I easily trust anybody.. like I will gave my 1oo% trust, its up to the person how he can manage my trust.

4. Easy go lucky

I really don't mind have a failing grade..

5. easy to be friend, hard to be enemy

this is really true.. yeah it is! one of my enemy is suffering now from failing a 2 major subjects... because of me! haha! yeah! because she keeps on talking shit about me and even she mentioned my Bf and my friends! that's her karma! taste my sweet revenge Bitch!

6. Rebel

No rules for me!

7. Adventure lover!

together with I love to travel.. I wanna experience everything before Papa God take me home!

oh yeah! I'm done! haha!


Nikki gave me this award! We chat all night talking some beauty products and checking out some sale and day dreaming having MAC products and very own Coastal scents! haha!

Thanks for all the tags and awards! This is so much fun! thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. ahaha! let's keep on dreaming sis. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!
    It was good to know you better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    coolness!
    natapos mu dn ang tag
    hehehe

    hirap gawin no?

    pet peeve ko dn ung tao na maingay pg nanunuod...
    >_<

    kaasar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on all the awards girl! and bitter food is bleeeegghhh!!!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete