Caffeine is a major ingredient in effective treatments to get rid of cellulite. This is because caffeine has the properties to constrict blood vessels, making the skin appear tighter. A simple way to utilize this ingredient is to grab your jar of coffee and make it your coffee scrub. Here is a simple cellulite treatment to try at home.
1. Go into your kitchen and grab a can of instant coffee.
2. Place at least two cups of coffee into a bowl or dish and put also some seasalt which is known for anti-oxidant
3. Head for a warm shower or bath. This will help the caffeine penetrate deep into your skin.
4. With circular motions, gently rub the coffee grounds on areas which have cellulite.
5. Rinse and you're done. You will notice smoother firmer skin right away.
A more advanced technique is listed below:
1. Spread some newspaper on your bathroom floor.
2. Mix about a quarter-cup of warm used coffee grounds with a tablespoon or so of olive oil. Stand on the paper and massage the coffee mixture to cellulite areas using your hands or a loofah mitt. Massage in circular motions. Don’t worry if a lot of the coffee mixture falls to the floor; enough will stick to your skin to do the trick.
3. Wrap the area in plastic wrap and allow to remain on for several minutes.
4. Remove wrap and brush off excess coffee mixture. Shower with warm water.
Repeat twice a week for best results.
Along with advanced cellulite creams, electronic massagers are now proving to get rid of cellulite. But before you spend major bucks on a massager, here's an easy massage trick to try at home. It really works!
1. Use a this Cellulite massager at home.
2. Gentle massage cellulite areas such as buttocks or thighs in a circular motion.
3. Spend 5-10 minutes on each area.
4. Do this brush massage daily to get rid of cellulite by loosing trapped fat cells. The brush massage will help circulate the fat and spread it out evenly underneath your skin. Soon you will have smoother looking skin!
You can also give this a try: Lemon juice w/ cayenne pepper.
This diet article begins like every good diet article: before you start a lemon juice and cayenne pepper diet, you should check with your doctor to make sure it's okay for you to lose weight. You will probably lose a few pounds on a lemon juice and cayenne pepper diet, so it's important that you are a little bit overweight before you start this diet.
This is a simple diet, and one you should not follow for any more than two weeks at a time because your body will need more nutrients after that period of time. The diet is extremely inexpensive, so you won't need to buy any expensive supplements or food plans. The lemon juice and cayenne pepper diet is a detoxifying diet that is primarily used to cleanse the body and provide a quick start for weight loss or a more nutritious weight loss plan.
The menu for the lemon juice and cayenne pepper diet is easy. Prepare the following concoction and drink it six to twelve times per day for the duration of the diet:
2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice or lime juice
2 tablespoons real maple syrup
1/10 of a teaspoon cayenne pepper
- oz. water, preferably distilled or bottled water.
This week I'm going to try this 2 anti-cellulite recipe at the same time.
For those don't want messy things and have money to spend here's recommended products for you
::. Nivea Goodbye cellulite
::. Revita Shape
::. Body shape
and many more...
hope this will help to solve your problem and mine too! hehe.
I will post the result after 1 week after trying those 2 recipe!