♦my lovely followers ♦

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year guys!


Happy new year guys!!!

Welcome 2010
a year to move on
to forgive and to forget

Have prosperous new year to all!


Here are some of happenings on our celebration



My Fotd

what I use:
Skin79 bb cream
EB loose powder
88palette
Mac Shygirl lipstick
Maybelline gel liner in black
Maybelline volum* express
Fashion21 white eyeliner
Careline peach blush on
Stila Bronzer



whoaa! Lot of fatty foods!
honestly, I feel guilt for stumbling on Crispy pata
inspite that I'm on my serious diet

"I drink laxative tea after to flush out all the fats"

I also captured some fireworks

weee!

wooo!

Sad that I don't captured all amazing fireworks
Boo for my semi-destruct camera

how I wish to get a new camera phone :C


We also went to Quaipo Church without getting some sleep
Just that was our family tradition to attend mass at Quiapo every first Friday of the month


got a giant torotot!

ciao~!

1 comment:

  1. gracie belated merry xmas and happy new year!!!

    ang sarap ng handa nyo ha! lalo ako nagutom ngayon!

    ReplyDelete