- Must Copy & Paste the flyer above onto your blog post along with these rules.
- Once re-posted this onto your blog, post a direct link on my comment box so I know you did.
- International people is welcome to join
- Follower: optional
- In addition to re-posting this ad onto your blog, to increase your chances of winning; if you purchase something from my store I will enter your name twice. =)
Help me spread the word. =)
Winners will be randomly picked.
Deadline: The first week of February or the end of February (TBA)
- Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara
- GOSH Velvet Touch eyeliner in Black Ink
- 5 generous samples (almost 1tsp) of The She Space pigments - The Mirror Loves Me, Tangy Taffy Twist, Because I Said So, Minimal Damage, Asylum
- Super adorable cupcake lipgloss
- Collection 2000 Blush (love these!) in Trouble
- No7 Liplicious Gloss in Marshmallow*
- No7 Stay Perfect e/s in Antique Rose*
- BYS Nail Polish in Moody Ruby*
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
2. Blog about, “Show us your freshest look inspired by Minute Maid.”
Sophie’s Note : Whip up your freshest made up look. I want make-up! But then, it’s up to you to define “fresh”. You just need to justify it! In my opinion, it means your best look using makeup. Be it natural, vampy, or even avante garde, as long as it screams fresh, I’m in for it!
3. Please include a photo of your look. The more creative, the better!
4. Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight/Minute Maid look (35%)
Relevance to the theme – “Fresh” (30%)
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of Beautynomics.
2. Answer this, “What is your favorite make-up trick? Any natural ways you can achieve it?”
3. Leave your real name and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of Beautynomics, particularly under this entry.
Usefulness of the tip (50%)
Relevance to the theme – “Natural” (50%)
Contest Duration: December 28, 2009 – January 29, 2010