♦my lovely followers ♦

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ecorre BB cream

I've been stick to Missha for awhile because I really like its result and lasting power, but some rave in the net that one BB cream was better and affordable in the market. I'm not easy to convince unless I has really that magical effect on me, so I bought 3 sample for only 100php some site was 75php, I gave it a try!

The first try was not that really impressive, sheer coverage and one shade only. Days come by I noticed that my skin become supple and it really helps to heal my blemishes, no breakouts, my pores become finer and became fairer. It last for about 3-5hrs, not oily, light and easy to blend. It doesn't have oxidation effect that makes you darker when exposed to sun.



Ecorre BB cream 50ml


Swatch



before
see my big blemish?


after

see the glow effect?


I really love it!

Likes:
  • oil free
  • doesn't clogged pore
  • light and natural foundation that gives instant glow
  • it has SPF27
  • contains Arbutin for skin whitening
  • anti-wrinkle
  • no funky smell
  • 800++ for 50ml and 100php or less for trial packs
  • last for 3-5hrs
Dislike
  • just one shade
  • sheer coverage

ratings:

1 comment: