♦my lovely followers ♦

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Late Christmas Haul

Apparently, I'm on my way to bankruptcy because of my cousins and godchildren. The good thing was I am able to buy a little treat for myself. I'm happy with my new baby finally arrived!

I bought Skin79 bb cream miniature tube and Tony Moly miniature Cheek and lip tint from Kkochipida. I just said in my previous blog that I don't really use tints because I am really sucks applying it on my face. I bought a miniature for an email response one of my readers actually.




got Skin 79 miniature
tony moly miniature
freebies:
Skin food beer conditioner
skin79 bb cream sachet
Missha aqua miniature

using skin 79 and tony moly



This one is the most awaited haul this month. I've been waiting this for 3months I think.
Ivy of Eatcandyy sells the most affordable MAC ever! Her sister got it from Mac Warehouse sale. No wonder I just got 1 lippie and other items are all sold out.

I got Mac Cremesheen in Shygirl

opening the package

wee! new baby

shy girl

swatch

on my lips!


I really love it!


I'm planning to visit Etude House as my first buy of 2010.
I'm lemming for Romantic Stand and Box hope I get both~!


ciao :>


1 comment:

  1. I no try any mac yet I see there are faux mac here too. scary.. so no plan buy any yet as still having other brand to use

    ReplyDelete