♦my lovely followers ♦

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nail Polish Dupes

Last time I went to SPLASH for their 70% factory sale, btw SPLASH corporation is the creator of skin white, hbc products, maxipeel and many more. I spotted this two nail polishes which really caught my attention because they are similar to some OPI's nail color. Actually there are some pretty color like Cloudy Gray which is gray color with blue or purple undertone and Perfectly Pink which is coral pink. On regular price its 37 pesos or less than $1 and I got these on factory sale at 25 pesos not bad!

This beautiful shade of green is San San's Sea Green.

it is similar to following:

China Glaze Refresmint and For Audrey
OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape and Hey Get in lime
Mac Peppermint Green
Essie Apple Candy mint





This Nude color is similar to
OPI's Samoan Sand and Tickle my France
China Glaze II
Dior Nude Chic


San San's Touch of Tan



What can you say is it a Dupe or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment