♦my lovely followers ♦

Monday, December 16, 2013

Avon Color Fold-Up Palette

Hey everyone! I know some of you are busy doing Christmas shopping specially for those who has a lot of grand childrem like me. I am already done shopping gifts for my love ones and now I'm giving myself a treart for doing great this year. My first gift to myself is Avon Color Fold-up Palette. 




                                 
     box





    cute and sleek design



    Those 3 reminds me of Nars Blushes (orgasm, deep throat)

 
 natural lighting


Swatches:





      Some of Eyeshadow swatches





    Pretty shade of blush on



  some of lip colors


Price: 699 Philippine Peso
Pros: 

Locally available
Nice color of blush on and eyeshadows
Not chalky
good staying power
lip color will not dry your lips

Cons:

Lip color is not so opaque maybe good as lipbalm or lipgloss



Will i purchased again?

It depends, If its still available on the brochures when I hit the pan :)




xoxo :)









No comments:

Post a Comment