♦my lovely followers ♦

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: Avon Skin So Soft Minerals Gems Glamorous Gold

Whew! That was very long title hahaha! Its getting hotter this few days huh? Lotion on skin became so annoying the greasy feeling like that. I'm not a lotion fanatic, I don't use lotion whenever I go out or going to sleep some people do that. Simply because I don't like the greasy feeling specially when this hot and all you want to do is to stay at home.

One day, I was with my BFF and I noticed her skin there were some shimmers on it. I thought she's wearing a stocking but she told me she bought a lotion from Avon with shimmers on it. She gave it to me since she has a lot of lotions.




no shimmers at all :)

I tried to dry up in my skin and voila goldy shimmers!
I tried it on Baguio since its cold there and I really need some moisture for my skin. I really love the effect! You just notice the glitters when under the light or sun  and no greasy feeling or heat from it.


What I love:
-soft scent
-shimmers!
-cheap :)


No comments:

Post a Comment